5.23.2011

Core

We let Eva eat apples.
She loves to have the whole thing.

As long as we are watching her, I let her. 
Taking photos of her does not equal watching.

IMG_0272

I took almost 100 photos here.
Trying to deal with the bright back light.

IMG_0258

While I practiced...

IMG_0277

she ate...

IMG_0294

all the way...

IMG_0291

to the core.

8 comments:

  1. Yum! Yum! I'm sure a few seeds couldn't hurt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just adorable! Our kids love apples, too, although it took a while before they would eat the apple without us having to peel it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahaha That's adorable! I love how beautifully you told that story with your photos worked in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely series of photos! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nom nom nom... my baby girl does that, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the capture in front of the bright window!! Did you overexpose to get her detailed? It looks quite dreamy to me...:)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stoping in...