I am waiting patiently.
This is a new spot for me...
a new hobby for me.
Or rather a return to an old hobby.
Along time ago I had a T90.
I was published.
In the New Carlisle News and Sun,
the Arrow News (my high school paper),
and four years of yearbooks.
I took photos of football players,
the car-of-the-week,
Rotary Club meetings...
And the exclusive citizen of the month.
Can't forget those...
They will be famous one day I am sure of it.
I spent all my extra money on film
(and gas, but at 77 cents a gallon I was flush with cash.)
I had wanted to major in journalism in college...
with a minor in photography.
But, I didn't.
I went responsible...
kinda.
I changed my major 4 times.
Biology, history, mathematics...
then I finally settled on business.
It was the responsible choice.
Taking photos would just be a hobby.
Sometimes I wish I would have been a little braver.
I became to busy with school, college, work.
To busy for hobbies.
And my camera was stolen.
Life happened.
I got married and made my way up the corporate ladder.
I became a working mommy and then decided to stay at home.
A lot of things have changed...
but I still love to take photos.
I think it is time that I get back at it.
I have a lot to learn.

This is a beautiful post!
ReplyDeleteHonesty is the beginning of the journey!
Get back at it, I am looking forward to
cheering you on!