(insert squeals here... multiple)
I haven't even touched the manual yet.
I am going to read it in bed tonight...
when it is too dark to snap photos.
I am playing with it in all manual...
and using my 50mm f/1.8 lens.
Less choices here
less to mess up.
Images posted here will have little editing...
maybe a crop or a little contrast.
If I do more I plan on saying so.
(Unless it is obvious...)
less to mess up.
Images posted here will have little editing...
maybe a crop or a little contrast.
If I do more I plan on saying so.
(Unless it is obvious...)
I have no problem flipping into auto mode if I need to...
some of these monster-moments are to precious to miss.
Learning shmearning as far as that goes.
That Eva Monster is fast...
and I am not...

I'm so happy to be following along on this journey with you!
ReplyDelete